Frequently Asked Question
Here are the photo rules to follow for every photo at OnlineDating.asia:
- You must be in the photo and the only person in the photo
- You must face the camera, and the front of your face must be visible (no side or back shots)
- Photo must be orientated correctly (not upside down or sideways)
- Photo must not contain nudity or imply the actions of sexual activity
- There must not be any text, advertising, logos, frame/border decoration, overlay effects or contact details on the picture.
- Photo must not be black and white, filtered to a single tone or heavily filtered.
- There must not be tobacco, alcohol or illegal drug use in the photo. Such things must not be implied or suggested, including pretending to smoke or using electric cigarettes.
- Photo must be clear and taken in good lighting and easy to view (not dark, grainy or blurry)
Tip: Take a selfie that includes your face and shoulders. Good photos can be taken outside in the sun with your phone or laptop and with a computer webcam inside with a bright light switched on.
Now you know how to get a photo approved, find your best ones that meet the above rules and submit them.